will i rub?!?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I don't completely understand backspacing so I need y'all's insight. I have a 2wd 96 1500 with a leveling kit and I barely rub at full lock on my 31x10.5x15's with 15x8 rims with -19 mm offset. I am putting in a 4" spindle lift and want to throw on some 33x12.5's cause I think 33x10.5's may be to small but I'm worried if I put then on they will rub horribly! Because my 31's already do now. Any input welcome and also I saw a guy running the exact same setup I will be running except his rims wer 15x7 with 0 offset and he doesn't rub so will I? I'm so lost!!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Yes, you will rub no matter what the backspacing is on that wide of a wheel and only a level. The backspacing is just going to determine if you're gonna rub the frame or the fender/bumper.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, you will rub no matter what the backspacing is on that wide of a wheel and only a level. The backspacing is just going to determine if you're gonna rub the frame or the fender/bumper.

Yea I know if its just level but I'm talking about with the spindles and my 1" coil spacer???