Will 2000 buick regal supercharged seats fit my 98 k3500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
As the title says will those seats fit my truck I found a set of nice leather seats at the junkyard some special edition type of seats because they are too tone But I didn't attempt to take them out because I'm not sure they would fit.
Any information would be greatly appreciated it and yes I have been through the thread about all the seats but it doesn't it doesn't mention these

Last edited:

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GM seats are pretty universal if you match types to rails/brackets etc. There are exceptions, like 97-05 park avenue and 00-05 lesabre seats are self-contained and have a hook setup for hte front rather than a bolt down. They have seatbelts built into them, tho, so nice for a project somewhere.

Reaction score
Yea that's what I saw on these regal seats too it had a hook on the front but I figured I'd have to use my current rails on them. There was no seat belts on them i already made that mistake and bought next gen seats and they didn't fit and I ain't cutting my tunnel.. I'm looking for direct drop in no modifications except swapping rails

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Find any old GM bucket seats from the late 60s to the 90s, few options into the 2000s(1999-2005 or whatever grand am seats work Im told) that sit on standard rails bolted down front and back, and it should have the same provisions to fit the rails from your seats if not just move the spot on the floor they go

these 75 grand am seats would work, for example