Who wants an offroad bumper!?!

Do You want winch bumper?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I am in a class called Entrepreneurship 350. The first day of class, we were asked to come up with a company we would like to start, or a product we would like to invent. I am not very creative, so i decided to start a fabrication/offroad supply vendor, creating offroad bumpers such as TAG.

So i want to know, how many people would buy an Offroad bumper, and how much would you pay?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do an I want the first free prototype for fitment verification :p

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Would love one. Price :think:. I'm poor though so in a poor person's range!

Sent from ®obland

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well that all depends what style bumper...

Winch bumper
Non winch bumper
Pre-runner style
Tube bumper
Shorty bumper
Etc......

THEN there's the addons.

Shackle/d-ring mounts or no
Stinger or non
Extra gussets or no
Frame mount extensions/reinforcements or no
Painted or not
Powder coated or not
Etc......

There is always more to it then, would you buy an off road bumper and how much would you pay..... Just something to think about.

With the question as asked if one needed one it would/could range anywhere between a simple 200.00 shorty(just room for a winch) and a 800.00 full every option style bumper.

Sent from what use to be a great country.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Yeah, i had a huge paragraph wrote, but deleted it for simplicity. When asking price, i would like to know what you would pay, for one that is set up perfect like you want.

ANother thing to take into consideration, is reputation and customer service. TAG has great prices, but the customer service, quality, and repuation of the comparny aren't all there. Lets say you were 100% satisfied with the transaction. Bumper was flawless, shipping was quick, and you fell like you paid a fair price.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone that had input/voted. Just gave my presentation and it went very well.

sent from my Galaxy S4 Yo!

highspeed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From a guy that spent many years in to Jeeps, I would offer a built bumper........and a precut unwelded bumper.

Some Jeep companies do this with success because there are so many DIY guys. I see the same thing happening here. That way you can build some prototypes and templates and have some pricing options as well.

Sorry for the weird first post. I have been lurking for a while now.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
From a guy that spent many years in to Jeeps, I would offer a built bumper........and a precut unwelded bumper.

Some Jeep companies do this with success because there are so many DIY guys. I see the same thing happening here. That way you can build some prototypes and templates and have some pricing options as well.

Sorry for the weird first post. I have been lurking for a while now.

That is a great idea, and i have seen it done before. One company about an hour from my house does this, but they are strictly Jeep.

sent from my Galaxy S4 Yo!