White truck with chrome rockers? Visor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Nistler

Reaction score
Thinking about getting chrome rocker panels on my truck, also a visor with cab lights, anybody got any pics to help me make my decision?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 57

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
scott beat me to it

You must be registered for see images attach

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I like the visor idea, but not the chrome rockers. They look better on dark colored truck, almost can't see it on a white truck. But thats just my opinion.

Mike Nistler

Reaction score
Well I ordered the chrome rockers, I want to add more chrome to my truck, even if it doesn't pop like would on a darker color it will look good regardless, and dress up the truck somewhat. I also ordered the chrome z71 third brake light cover, cause hey old Trace Adkins says it best, her favorite color is chrome right?

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I ordered the chrome rockers, I want to add more chrome to my truck, even if it doesn't pop like would on a darker color it will look good regardless, and dress up the truck somewhat. I also ordered the chrome z71 third brake light cover, cause hey old Trace Adkins says it best, her favorite color is chrome right?

Where did you order the rockers from?

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I think it would look decent. Never been a huge fan of chrome rockers, unless you have damage youre trying to cover up, then i would understand. But like on chevyman's truck, it looks really good. All that matters is if you like it.