White on black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
My truck is basically all white on black

You must be registered for see images attach

some of these pics are older that others (hints the blacked out headlights in a few pics) but you get the idea. and whatever you do... PLASTI DIP IS NOT GOOD ON BUMPERS. ive been there-done that, it looked good for about a year then it started looking bad after the hot weather came around. buy some of this,

its 25$ a can, but its worth it, obviously you need an air compressor and spray gun. i used it on my tires and wheels and dont regret it at all. its nearly impossible to scuff and scratch,

PrunetuckyMuddin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, and ya, the plasti dip was only to see how it would look, I got enough paint to do my whole truck so I'm good on that; and it's the same you used. I'll try to get a couple pics up tonight on how it came out after I plasti dipped it

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I love this truck.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, and ya, the plasti dip was only to see how it would look, I got enough paint to do my whole truck so I'm good on that; and it's the same you used. I'll try to get a couple pics up tonight on how it came out after I plasti dipped it

i feel ya man :head3: always a good idea to visualize it temporarily rather than visualize it permanently and not like it. I look forward to pics :hmm:

bikerkid9069

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres another black/white look to consider: (my buddies old truck)
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

PrunetuckyMuddin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't get the pics up last night, I'm at school so I won't get them up until tonight after football practice