Whipple for 96-00 350 in Sacramento

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I'm only about 10 miles from Sacramento if anyone is interested in it. My buddy bought a 1997 suburban with a 454 and Whipple to put the motor in his 99 dually. Then fell in love with the suburban and couldn't bring himself to part out the suburban. We found a 454 from a local wrecking yard that we put in the dually. So know he has a 99 dually with a 454 and a 97 suburban 454 with a supercharger. That supercharger makes a big difference on a 454. Not sure on a 350.

kwslvdo96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im very interested I called the guy and left him a message. Just hoping hes willing to ship it to me. If I get it I will let you guys know and you will be seeing an update on my build thread.

kwslvdo96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I got ahold of him but he wont ship it or do a paypal deal, I even offered to pay shipping and give him 100 bucks more than what he said he would take for the trouble of shipping it. Sucks ive been looking for one these complete kits for a while now and they don't come up that often.

kwslvdo96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol that was my next question, I was just waiting for the seller to return my call I left him a message last night and he hasn't returned my call. If he does I will be offering someone who is close $100 to pick it up from him and ship it to me. ill send someone who has a paypal account the money for the supercharger plus shipping costs and an extra $100 bucks.

kwslvdo96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I'm only about 10 miles from Sacramento if anyone is interested in it. My buddy bought a 1997 suburban with a 454 and Whipple to put the motor in his 99 dually. Then fell in love with the suburban and couldn't bring himself to part out the suburban. We found a 454 from a local wrecking yard that we put in the dually. So know he has a 99 dually with a 454 and a 97 suburban 454 with a supercharger. That supercharger makes a big difference on a 454. Not sure on a 350.
I would give you $100 I just waiting for the guy to call me back

1999gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would give you $100 I just waiting for the guy to call me back

Let me know. I have no problem going and picking it up for you. And no, you don't have to give me a $100. I don't mind at all.