Whipple for 88-95 TBI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The real dumb@ss was whoever hit the bid for it to meet reserve (or the first bid at all, if no reserve) and knocked out the $600 buy-it-now. Anyone thought they were going to win the auction for less than $600 was a fool...

Richard

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
The real dumb@ss was whoever hit the bid for it to meet reserve (or the first bid at all, if no reserve) and knocked out the $600 buy-it-now. Anyone thought they were going to win the auction for less than $600 was a fool...

Richard

Yup, true words.....bet the seller is laughing out loud to himself right now.....

Last edited:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Like I said, I would have bought it and turned around and sold it again. Still, makes me happy with what I paid for mine, his was in good shape, but mine was cleaner and had more extra goodies.

Don't lie, Richard, we all know you bought it! :crazy:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

Richard

Lmao good point!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Hehe not me, I'm prone to the ridiculous impulse buy here and there but I think I was actually at work when this one ended.

Richard