Which would make my front end look the best?

Which lights?

• Tinted no amber

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Tinted smoked amber

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Clear with amber strips in corners

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Clear with no amber

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Stock

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^^that is a great pic! Thanks for the visual help. That does look great and makes me second think about my billet insert idea. I think it'd look best like yours without the billet inserts.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
^^^that is a great pic! Thanks for the visual help. That does look great and makes me second think about my billet insert idea. I think it'd look best like yours without the billet inserts.

Thanks, glad I could help. I always wanted a black billet grill, but it's really not worth it because it's hardly noticeable.

ThePuls

Reaction score
Deff #2 after seeing what they actually look like. Maybe not you but I'm certainly getting those haha. Oohunter04oo did you paint your chevy emblem or buy a blacked out one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
#2 Definitely looks awesome in my opinion!! Those are the lights I want, to bad I can get them for a '90s grille!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Deff #2 after seeing what they actually look like. Maybe not you but I'm certainly getting those haha. Oohunter04oo did you paint your chevy emblem or buy a blacked out one?

Dont buy a blackednout one you can buy a can of black spray paint for 99 cents

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

ThePuls

Reaction score
I'm thinking about doin a custom one. Opening it up (if possible) and putting in a graphic sheet..e.i. camo and resealing it.

dans95silvy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered #1. But my truck is teal and I haven't put them in yet. I think #1 woukd look good in a white truck

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I bought the 1st one the first time, didn't like the light output. Now I have the all clears. Gives you an idea on a white truck but with led parking lights.

Sent from my HTC One X

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also you don't really need tinted corners for lights that are already black lol and you can tint them with vht tint spray and some clear coat and it will look better than the ones pre tinted IMO

Sent from my HTC One X