Where to buy tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where to buy tires online

I am looking for a good site to buy tires from any places that are good? Looking for the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 non LT most places only have the LT version, thanks

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Last edited:

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The big ones come to mind first. Tire rack and discount tire.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Checked both only the LT version Tire Rack had the one im looking for onsale for $128 around christmas should have gotten them then lol

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also, there is a few smaller tire places near me that will/can order anything you want. Not sure if there's any place like that by you or not.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I use treaddepot.com and discounttiredirect.com and they are usually the cheapest I can find.

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Tirerack is the big one and as it was said there are local places that will order them for you (Midas and Firestone Complete Auto Care come to mind).

http://www.bridgestonetire.com/customer-care/retailer/five-star
Go on there and click "Find A Five Star Automotive Service Retailer"
type in your zip or use current location and it'll give you a list of Bridgestone trusted dealers near you.

Also those are nice tires - I have Bridgestone Dueler A/T RH-S ones on my truck (they came standard on 2010 Z71 Silverados so that's where mine came from)

Also eBay if you trust 'em.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
I'd look local. Here they set up accounts an you put a 1/3 down an pay the rest out. That's how I got my lift done on my 93. Since I stay on top of my account I got my 33x12.50r20 put on an front end aligned without puttin a dollar down. Really helps when you are tryin to save money. 1700 for that that I pay 10% of the total a month. My first bill is 172.26 or somethin like that

Sent from my Ragged Out Z71

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just bought a set of Mickey Thompsons for Walmart. Less than $600 after all was said and done. Just look for deals everywhere. My local fleet farm had a good deal on Cooper at the week before.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just started calling local shops for my Michelins. Mounted, balanced, old disposal, and free rotations for my 285s plus putting in two new lower ball joints was just a hair over $1200.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys, I should have made the headline say where to buy tires online, checked a few of those and nothing, most places around here claim they have low prices but after you price em out there not, I am gonna sell my old ones so no few there, its 10 bucks to take the old ones off and new ones on with valve stems, 65 for alignment found Cooper AT3's for $123 ea