Where can these clear tail lights be purchased? (NEVER SEEN FOR SALE- PicPosted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I have a set But i cant seem to part with them sorry. I have the smoked/red ones.

damn I havnt seen those in years , post some pics if you got em , There was a guy on fsc sellin some of the blue/green and pink corners and tails . I tried to get some corners but he never responded to my pms:bawl:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still have my original set of the all-clear tails. I think I bought them in '97. I took them apart and sprayed the backside of the lenses with Testors Transparent Blue model paint. I had blue tinted clears before they were making them. :cool:

You must be registered for see images attach

And no, they're not for sale either. :gr_grin:

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I still have my original set of the all-clear tails. I think I bought them in '97. I took them apart and sprayed the backside of the lenses with Testors Transparent Blue model paint. I had blue tinted clears before they were making them. :cool:

And no, they're not for sale either. :gr_grin:

I remember seeing those in one of your threads , they look really good . I just got my third set of all clears! Not even sure if im gonna install em :evillol:
I had one set of all clears back in the day but they didnt fit well so I got some with the red reflectors in them . Well being young and stupid I tried to swap the reflectors which did nt turn out well

Reaction score
here is a photo when i put them back on my truck after about 2 years taking them off. the tricky part was finding red bulbs. i had to end up getting LED bulbs that would work. they never seemed to fit right. but these bulbs are from about 3-4 years ago. i checked out what they have these days and they really made a improvement! i have two sets of these clear tails. one is used, the other ive had sitting in a box for 5 years incase something ever happened to the used ones LOL. but yeah i might just put these back on once i can afford all the red LED bulbs but if anyone has these with the red reflector let me know! ive been looking for them for awhile. these two clears i have are classic and always will keep these.

Attachments

• YukonClearTails.jpg
    YukonClearTails.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 10

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only Euro clears I ever cared for were the TYC Elegante ones. They had the best look and quality of any out there. I had a set of the gunmetal ones on my Yukon.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
The only Euro clears I ever cared for were the TYC Elegante ones. They had the best look and quality of any out there. I had a set of the gunmetal ones on my Yukon.

Love how the B pillars are painted black. Off topic, but it's a damn nice touch. Also, SBLEDs has all kinds of LED bulbs, red, amber and they have C/K ones that i think are required for our trucks. I've been wanting to try them out in stock red housings. A little on the expensive side, though.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love that Yukon , can't go wrong with pewter ,one of my favorite colors gm put on these trucks

Honestly, I am not a fan of the color. I'm not a big fan of browns, tans and golds. Pewter is better than others, but it's just such a boring color. How unfortunate for me that I end up with a Pewter Suburban after having a Pewter Yukon. If I could ever afford a new paint job, I would change it in a heartbeat.