Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJSmith

Reaction score
I am looking into buying a set of centerline rev or centerline qualifier wheels for my 1990 gmc c1500 sierra scsb fleetside and I was wondering if anyone could give me any information as far as the offset and backspacing for these trucks. Im wanting to run 15x8 in the rear and 15x7 in the front. I've been told that the rears are 5inch backspacing but I'm not sure on the front or the offset for front and rear. I've been searching all over and can't find anything and I just want to order the right wheels. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Whatever time frame they give you, double it, and hope they make it by then. They are notorious for delays. This happened to me many years ago, but the order was only late by a few months so I wasn't too upset. Just last year I made another order and several months past the deadline they still couldn't give me an ETA, just the same lame excuses, and I had to literally - I mean literally - fight with them to get my money back. You'd have thought they were some shady backyard operation the way the whole thing went. It was an enormous pain in the ass.

You can find other stories like this by googling "Centerline order delays" or similar keywords; I found several other fairly recent ones during my last ordeal with them. Also found a guy on my local craigslist desperately trying to buy anybody's extra pair of front runners so he could finish a project for a show, and they were giving him the same run-around.

Richard

TJSmith

Reaction score
Whatever time frame they give you, double it, and hope they make it by then. They are notorious for delays. This happened to me many years ago, but the order was only late by a few months so I wasn't too upset. Just last year I made another order and several months past the deadline they still couldn't give me an ETA, just the same lame excuses, and I had to literally - I mean literally - fight with them to get my money back. You'd have thought they were some shady backyard operation the way the whole thing went. It was an enormous pain in the ass.

You can find other stories like this by googling "Centerline order delays" or similar keywords; I found several other fairly recent ones during my last ordeal with them. Also found a guy on my local craigslist desperately trying to buy anybody's extra pair of front runners so he could finish a project for a show, and they were giving him the same run-around.

Richard

Yeah, I ordered them then seen your post lol. I'm hoping I don't get jerked around too bad. The guy said 3-4 weeks max but as long as they are here before spring time I guess that's fine. It did seem sort of shady though I had to call back because they didn't give me a confirmation number or anything and I asked if he could add the mounting kit with the lug nuts and valve stems and everything and it's a $50 kit and he said he would just throw it in for free so I'm not so sure about that.. but thanks for letting me know hopefully everything goes good.