wheeling the Mabel trail vids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
You think your truck knows it's the king of GMT400 offroading? Once again man it looks great!

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was funny at the end of the trail one of the jeep cherokees snapped both front and rear drivelines and I had to tow the jeep back through the entire trail. I cant believe that I was able to crawl up that trail and a couple of big hills with that about 4000 Lbs tied to the back of my truck and it didnt even slow it down. I was so worried my tranny was gona puke but it didnt even notice it was back there.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
It was funny at the end of the trail one of the jeep cherokees snapped both front and rear drivelines and I had to tow the jeep back through the entire trail. I cant believe that I was able to crawl up that trail and a couple of big hills with that about 4000 Lbs tied to the back of my truck and it didnt even slow it down. I was so worried my tranny was gona puke but it didnt even notice it was back there.

That's epic! GMT400 FTW!

highspeed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just watched your vid............and I use to have a crawler cherokee...........but now I know exactly what I want! Cool vid and great truck