What's the recommended plug wires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to do my plugs and wires soon. What's the best plug wire combo for a 98 tahoe?

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
I used to say Taylor 8mm wires, but now I'm convinced, like wiper blades, they all suck.

Sent from my Nintendo 64

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have used several sets of the 8mm Jegs wires with very good luck, they are cheap, fit nice, and work great, you can also get them in a couple different colors, I would say they are comparable to MSD wires which I also have.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use the msd cut to fit ones....I hate all the extra length most of the "oem" wires give you..

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put in the bwd select wires and the AC delco iridium plugs.. Cost around $100 and I'm pretty happy with them!

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I've always had good luck with Delco and MSD. The current wires I have are Taylor 8mm and I have no complaints.

I'd avoid Accel wires like the f'n plague. Years ago I didn't want to listen to everyone else and bought a set because they were cheap... 3 of them went bad within a month. They are crap.