whats the average life of a vortec 350?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The big beast!

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i second the 10 bolt being the thing you need to worry about but they're great trucks and as said above^ easy to work on
ya ive got a spare 10 bolt with only 20.000 kms on it. yes there very easy to work on i miss having my suburban as my daily driver for that fact, because my dodge is one hell of a pain to work on and isnt all that cheap on parts the only thing i like about it is the solid axle in the front other then that its junk

The big beast!

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is the description of a Dodge...

Although working on those front-ends is a PITA if you've ever have. Kind of like a cruel joke by the engineers on the mechanics.

Ya i have worked on them there not fun! i found out after owning a dodge and my parents own fords and ive worked on lots of both of them! but i sure do love my chevys!

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know someone that has over 400,000 on a truck thats never bee touched.. same motor, trans and rearend.. the trans has been rebuilt but the motor is never been opened up beside the normal stuff..

i will see i can find how many maile it has on it and maybe get a picture of the miles