Whats in your bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loud00chevy

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Toolbox, cooler, small cooler, broken side mirror, extension cord, rolled up bed liner that has been there since I bought the truck, small roll of tin in a busted box that my wife left in there, and a wood handle just in case

johnny_buchanan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Set of summer wheels for my Croma. Been there for the whole winter. Might actually put them on tomorrow -> there'll be a set winter wheels on bed.
Yesterday, there was also some firewood that I brought home.

-J

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Got rid of my old rims and tires so this now...

and in a trade for those rims I got this :)

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

you dont see those around here! lol

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
i dont' know what i like most, the two different tires, the two freeon cans, or the two jugs of coolant from orileys
oh, lets not forget the bic
The Tire with out the wheel is going to get swapped with the tire on the wheel so that I have a spare... cuz if I have a flat right now I am SOL

Looks like a 12 ga. shotgun shell to me not a bic lighter
Correct!! It goes with the box of clays underneath the toolbox on the DS... Little hard to see though

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
]

Looks almost like a S&W SP101! But the trigger guard and grip don't look quite like a SP from the picture! What model is that?

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Looks almost like a S&W SP101! But the trigger guard and grip don't look quite like a SP from the picture! What model is that?

Its a Rossi R351. 2" barrel .38 Special, made by Taurus. I wasn't really looking for anything like that, but the guy had it and I figured it would be a fun little gun to have and when I turn 21 and get my CHL I will be able to carry it