What would YOU give for these wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Going to look at them today. We'll see. Accordingly to SOME people, I must put them on ASAP.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Well....I got the wheels and tires. Talked the woman down to $280. Ha, ha. Got them yesterday, brought them home and proceeded to take my front tires off (getting really excited at this point). Open the bag of lug nuts that they gave me and......they didn't fit! Damn it!!! They came off a Tacoma and the studs are smaller, duh. So today at work I mention this to a friend and he hooks me up with some that he had in the garage. Awesome. After getting them on I gave it a much needed bath. So here ya go :gr_grin:

You must be registered for see images attach

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Well....I got the wheels and tires. Talked the woman down to $280. Ha, ha. Got them yesterday, brought them home and proceeded to take my front tires off (getting really excited at this point). Open the bag of lug nuts that they gave me and......they didn't fit! Damn it!!! They came off a Tacoma and the studs are smaller, duh. So today at work I mention this to a friend and he hooks me up with some that he had in the garage. Awesome. After getting them on I gave it a much needed bath. So here ya go :gr_grin:

wheres your bumper?