What would YOU give for these wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Found these on local CL. I'm interested in the wheels ONLY. Don't have the lift right now to even use the 33's. So, what would you offer for the wheels alone? I was thinking around $250, since the tires aren't completely ****, and he would be able to sell them separate. I just don't want to give a ton because these aren't really what I want in the end. But, I don't want to spend $800 on what I REALLY want right now...:evillol:

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/3140069224.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-inch-Chr...ruck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr#ht_3067wt_1119

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
400 isn't bad for all of it imo. You can run 33's without a lift. That's what 285's are anyways....

If you don't want the tires I'd still buy it all then sell the tires my self. At that price I wouldn't want to separate if I was selling. You should be able to get 200 for the tires I would think.

Last edited:

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Yeah, 400 sounds pretty fair to me for those wheels and tires together...and like Paul said, you can fit the 33's at stock height if you want. Personally I LOVE the way the Baja Claws look too!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heck if he was closer I would get the tires from him if he really didn't want them. They would look :boobs: on mine...

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Those rims are discontinued, I like them and I think that's a good deal! I'd jump all over it for $400 if I were you!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id give 400 for that set up easily! That's basically what two of the cepek wheels would cost new, and there a bad ass looking wheel also!

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
You can fit true 33's at stock height? So a little crank and they'll fit. I need to find out the offset, which I would think would be in the -11 range.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Oh God. You make me miss my baja claws SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!! :bawl::bawl::bawl:

I ran true 33/12.5/17 baja claws stock height. Yes it will work.

BUY THEM!

I would almost want to buy those tires. If you were closer, I'd buy them off you and save them. :hump:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach