What size speakers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 1995 regular cab. I am wanting to get some new speakers for it and I am seeing conflicti

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you. For some reason my post got cut off I see. But thanks none the less.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Speaker wire is cheap, & anything aftermarket will be better then than stock stuff which is basic minimum to begin with.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have speaker wire already. (have no idea where it came from, but it was in my basement). So I need to replace the stock wires? I am just getting a cheap set of speakers off Amazon. I know I should spend more but I don't listen to music with Alot of bass nor do I turn it all the way up.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I'd replace 'em. The wire is 18 years old! New wire will be more efficient & make the speakers sound better, no matter what they are.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for sounding like such a noob, but where do the wires lead to? Like after the speaker do they go to a central "box"? Because when I did my stereo the wires were small. No bigger than 20 gauge. I probably should do the research my self but it's just easier to ask. Haha

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
You don't need to replace them. I wouldn't bother unless you are adding an amplifier and better speakers.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I'm just getting a cheap set like I said above. Anything has go to be better than the stock from '95. And I'm definitely not adding an amp. I am doing just a speaker swap. I had thought about doing a sub box and good speakers but I thought about it and determined I would be just wasting money. Thanks for the help. Oh and you can travel time. Haha(I know it's a known bug with Tapatalk)
You must be registered for see images