What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schwarze_crewcab

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

My pickup has spent most if the summer hooked to this trailer. It's moved us, hauled junk to the dump, hauled horses, and been loaded with building materials. Pretty soon its getting a turnover ball, so I will really be able to do some serious towing.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
Taking the Boulder shop tow dolly back to them in the morning.
I need the 20 foot trailer to bring a Boulder car up to my Greeley shop.
You must be registered for see images attach

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't really tow much anymore with my 95 Suburban since I got my 2010 Sierra Denali but here's a couple of pics of what she use to do.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
4400lb of shingles. Just over 13000 gross.

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
Loaded up for a trip to our Boulder shop in the morning (early 5AM).
The Corolla has been at my Greeley shop for 3 weeks getting the front clip replaced (driver rear ended another car) and a low mileage engine and trans installed.
The car has 361,000 miles on it and the engine was burning a quart of oil every 300 to 400 miles. This is a common problem with the 8th generation (1998-2002) Corollas. Toyota fixed the oil consumption problem when the 2003 body style was introduced.
The replacement engine for this particular Corolla is a 45,000 mile 1ZZFE from a 2006 Corolla and the auto trans is an '01 with close to 80,000 miles on it.

My company should get another 400,000 to 500,000 miles out of the car.............unless someone crashes it again.
The original 361,000 mile engine and trans is in the bed of my truck. We will keep the trans and use the engine as a core.
The oil on the pavement is not from my truck. That would be bad if it was.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: