What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorthState

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Towed my 97OBS to my buddy’s house to begin a heart transplant. The mechanical (non electric) motor didnt have crank or cam position sensors that the ECM was looking for. Therefore we couldn’t get a steady tach signal on HPtuners to adjust shift points. The motor simply did NOT want to integrate with the 4l70e. Great engine, great trans, just not together.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
She’s definitely seen better days, it’s been about 4 yrs since she was last on the road

Was curious from the farther away picture with the dually but I assume the bed was shortened on the 68 also from that first pic what’s the silver line from the hood to behind the front tire?

And as sweet as the the 68 looks man your slammed dually looks so sick. I love it and I don’t see too many of them setup like that anymore. Used to be all the rage in truck magazines in the early 2000’s. Everyone wants lifted jacked up monstrosities now! And the silver just looks so good.

Had any issues with your cv axles?

QLONA

Reaction score
I'm torn. Which looks better, the duallie or the 68 c10?
My mind is made up. They'd both look amazing in my driveway!
Badass trucks. Both of them!
Thanks lol
Was curious from the farther away picture with the dually but I assume the bed was shortened on the 68 also from that first pic what’s the silver line from the hood to behind the front tire?

And as sweet as the the 68 looks man your slammed dually looks so sick. I love it and I don’t see too many of them setup like that anymore. Used to be all the rage in truck magazines in the early 2000’s. Everyone wants lifted jacked up monstrosities now! And the silver just looks so good.

Had any issues with your cv axles?
Yes, it was originally a longbed truck. I sourced out a swb frame and swapped everything over onto it. Drove around for a few yrs with an underbed notch and finally decided to cut it up more, the line you are seeing behind the front tire is the taillight harness lol has sat with the rear suspension unfinished for the last 4 yrs.

As for the dually, I appreciate it! Its actually two shades of pweter lol had some body panels replaced and resprayed sometime before I pick it up. Its been close to a year since lowered the frontend and have not had any issues with the cv axles, everything up there is functional and seems to running fine with no binding

thejim42

Reaction score
Went and picked up a buddy's '94 c1500 that he got from his grandpa, to work a out a couple issues for him to get it running right again. I don't tow much with my GMT400 anymore. I leave all the heavy lifting to Big Blue, my 416k mile 2001 f350 with the 7.3.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
I saw this in the Walmart parking lot. A first for me.

Slight overkill, lol. But thats better than the other way around and trying to tow that with a Prius.