What front license plate does everyone run?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Texas is a two plate state unless you have specialty tags. My younger years I never ran a front plate, now I just deal with it on the daily. I would never put a front plate on a vette or cts-v.
Absolutely understand certain states have 2 plate requirements. But it totally ruins the aesthetics of the car! But to put one on purpose that doesn’t flow is not my style either but my post was just as if I ever was going to it’d be that. lol

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We have to run plates front & rear here too.
Always disliked the factory front plate holder.
On my '97, the new molding came without holes. Just couldn't bring myself to cut holes in it just to put that ugly bracket back on.
So I trimmed it down, did some reshaping & mounted it to the bottom holes with a fabbed lower brace.
Should of trimmed it down even more 'cause it still looked kinda bulky.

You must be registered for see images attach

On my '98 I have a frenched L/plate bumper.
Not a modded factory bumper.
Stamped steel. O/G 'Sir Michael's'.
Good luck finding one of those!

You must be registered for see images attach
My 94 has a Sir Micheal’s roll pan, I hear those things are worth their weight in gold now lol.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I run the plate washington state makes me pay for.
We are a two plate state.
A little arizona back plate only story.
Back in the 90s when Arizona started using traffic cams they were mobile units.
White minivans or ford exploders and they would randomly park them on the side of the road.
Because Arizona only had rear plates they would take a picture of the driver and then get a picture of the rear plate after the car passed.
And that was public information.
Charles Barkley got busted so many times it was pretty much a joke.
But the absolute best ever traffic cam bust in Arizona history is Alice Cooper sitting in the passenger seat of Glenn Cambells truck on the way to the Scottsdale golf course.