what exactly is a 4 corner mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blaine Davies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So.. Completed my h-corner front parking light mod last night. I remembered that I had LEDs in the lower front corners so the top and bottom corners were different colors.. Went to change the bulbs back to conventional so they look orange not yellow. Today, i Changed the license plate lights and replaced them with the LEDs I took out of the lower corners. One of the small bulbs on the psgr licence plate light shattered because it was so old. So then the parking lamp fuse (20-A) blew, replaced it with a 30-A and it works.. Problem is.. That when I turn to light switch off.. The parking lights stay on?? I have to pull that 30-A fuse every time I shut the truck off. Anyone experience this??

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Blaine Davies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
**Fixed, problem with a blown diode that was put in between to pins on a relay from the anti-theft I pulled out this weekend.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Blaine Davies, how did you do this mod? Did you drill a hole for the bulb or did you epoxy the socket from a lower corner onto the top light?

Blaine Davies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Blaine Davies, how did you do this mod? Did you drill a hole for the bulb or did you epoxy the socket from a lower corner onto the top light?

I used the light sockets for a small light bulb 194 bulb I believe, I had a pair of these as well as lower lenses from my old GMT that I sold a while ago.

Cut the bulb mounting holes off the back of them, smoothed the edges up, drilled a hole in the back of the grill, going through the grill, into the back of the "top" reflectors making sure to not go through the front lense.

I then plastic welded the mounting holes to the back of the upper reflectors with a flat blade tip on my soldering iron. Connected the bulbs

Connected the light sockets to the same corner lense wiring and you're done.

Blaine Davies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Didn't bother taking pics, was working on it late at night and was able to complete it in one night after work. Not able to take any photos totally forgot

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Cut the bulb mounting holes off the back of them, smoothed the edges up, drilled a hole in the back of the grill, going through the grill, into the back of the "top" reflectors making sure to not go through the front lense.
What size hole did you drill for the bulb?
I then plastic welded the mounting holes to the back of the upper reflectors with a flat blade tip on my soldering iron. .
Never thought of that. I'll do that instead of epoxy...

see red above...