what exactly is a 4 corner mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95z71performer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is this where both the corner light and the reflective one both are turn signals I already know 4hi mod that I plan to do with new housings but the 4 corner mod I keep hearing about what is it

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Yeah it's just what you said. You just drill a hole for the bulb socket to go into and wire it up
I personally think it's stupid and looks dumb unless your headlights are on aswell. 4hi mod on the other hand I think is worth doing.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is a thread on here detailing this mod pretty well and shows how others have done it but I can't find it now :think: I have it on my list too :)

95z71performer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have my own idea for my front end but I don't think I'm doing the 4 corner mod

I am doing a halo projector retrofit for high and low and doing 4hi with that then while I'm at it I'm making my bumper and brush guard I'm making will have lights on it just for when I'm alone on the roads out by my house

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
It's a mod that I've been debating for a while too, then I think that it might look funny with the parking light under the headlight...unlike the new trucks that don't have that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
See my upper corner light
You must be registered for see images attach