What does this harness do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
It is currently hanging down above and to the right of my gas pedal. 5 wire harness. Looked up under the dash but couldnt see anything. Any thoughts?
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Possibly from the brain of your radio? Pull off the access panel under the steering column (two phillips screw on the bottom of the panel) and trace it till you find the source and look if you see any plugs that it could mate to.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Looks like whats left over from the original radio harness after a head unit install.

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
what are all the wire colors?...i currently have my wiring harness out of my truck, if you can tell me the colors of all the wires, i can look on my harness and see if i can find a match

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Could that be an OBD-I connector? I've got a Chrysler Lebaron that has an OBD-I connector similar to that......... it tucks up under the dash and is held with velcro.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats part of the factory stereo wiring i believe its the plug for the cd like slim said