What do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
You would be better off with a block and a crank.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I' not 100% sure but I think you can get 3" out of your stock tbars.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
That is a BAD idea.... going to ride like complete and utter **** to put it nicely, haha. It's just a glorified 3" crank and block.

CHARLES GENERAL LIFT RULES*

1-2" Block and Crank
3" Body Lift
4"+ Suspension Lift
7"+ Solid axle lift

period.

*WITH MINOR EXCEPTIONS, EXEMPTIONS AND UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES NOT INCLUDED DUE TO THE VAST NUMBER OF POSSIBLE RIM/TIRE/LIFT MAKE/DESIGN PERONAL PREFERENCE AND OTHER VARYING FACTORS OUTSIDE OF MY CONTROL. THIS IS JUST A GENERAL LIST BY A GUY WHO THINKS HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT AND IS USUALLY RIGHT, NOT ABSOLUTE LAW OF LIFE. YOU WILL NOT BE STRUCK BY LIGHTNING IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That is a BAD idea.... going to ride like complete and utter **** to put it nicely, haha. It's just a glorified 3" crank and block.

CHARLES GENERAL LIFT RULES*

1-2" Block and Crank
3" Body Lift
4"+ Suspension Lift
7"+ Solid axle lift

period.

*WITH MINOR EXCEPTIONS, EXEMPTIONS AND UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES NOT INCLUDED DUE TO THE VAST NUMBER OF POSSIBLE RIM/TIRE/LIFT MAKE/DESIGN PERONAL PREFERENCE AND OTHER VARYING FACTORS OUTSIDE OF MY CONTROL. THIS IS JUST A GENERAL LIST BY A GUY WHO THINKS HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT AND IS USUALLY RIGHT, NOT ABSOLUTE LAW OF LIFE. YOU WILL NOT BE STRUCK BY LIGHTNING IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN.
Well said :)

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I reped Charles for that one

he has a whole thread over it. Or you could do a 2" BL and a 1" crank with a one inch block. I can't imagine the ride being that bad with that setup.