What CB is in your truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
What's the point of dual antenna?
Looks? Lol

On a pickup truck usually yeah for looks. I had them both hooked up and they worked good but no better than just a single antenna. Plus running two antennas can cause problems because if one quits on you then you'll have SWR problems and could fry some components in your radio. You need at the very least 9ft of separation to be able to use them to their potential. But yeah I just thought duals looked so much better so that's why I ran them.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
8 ft actually

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

Packmule

Reaction score
General Lee CB on headliner with a mag mount on roof, about to get a browning and a triple mag mount, and hook up my 100 watt linear

Packmule

Reaction score
i got a cheap palomar 75 or 100 watt i got it years ago at a yard sale im thinking about getting a texas star just got to find a good place to mount it and see how big I want to go.

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
Ah good deal! I was looking at getting an X-Force Midnight Special but I dunno if I wanna be pushing more than 100/150 watts with just the stock battery.

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
I suppose I should chime in now lol. I just got a uniden 78 ltw. It has weather channels and everything else you would ever need lol. I only paid $85 new.

You must be registered for see images attach

For an antenna Im going to run a 36" stainless willson on my headache rack.

Where do you guys route your coax to get it in the cab?

Sent from my 5.7 Vortec powered iPhone 5S using Tapatalk.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Probably have to drill a hole and use a grommet.