What about a GMC tailgate banner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I for one think it looks good without the banner

Sent my 3/4 ton iPhone

I know that some people like the clean look, but I'm a banner ho lol

I just picked up a set of the GMC letters on eBay for $19 shipped. I think I'll shave the pins off the back and mount them with double sided tape and then plasti dip a faux-strip to see how I like it.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
I know that some people like the clean look, but I'm a banner ho lol

I just picked up a set of the GMC letters on eBay for $19 shipped. I think I'll shave the pins off the back and mount them with double sided tape and then plasti dip a faux-strip to see how I like it.

I like your vinyl idea better plasti dip is matte

Sent my 3/4 ton iPhone

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That's not really a banner, just black vinyl and the letters that they used throughout the entire series. Some GMC's actually did have an aluminum tailgate piece similar to the Chevrolet one. As someone else said, pretty rare. I had a '91 parts truck with it.

Richard

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
That's not really a banner, just black vinyl and the letters that they used throughout the entire series. Some GMC's actually did have an aluminum tailgate piece similar to the Chevrolet one. As someone else said, pretty rare. I had a '91 parts truck with it.

Richard

Yeah I found a ton of examples of the 88-91 with the 88-97 Chevy style banner.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't think LMC has either, they used to have the aluminum Chevrolet banner before they were discontinued but never either of the GMC ones to my knowledge. The Chevy ones sold for roughly $350 IIRC.