were to buy tyc headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffrey99

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have been doing so research on headlights and found so company called tyc i love there headlights but cant find anywhere to buy them if any one knows of any where to buy them please post a link thank you.
You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Check amazon. I'll see if I still have the link

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your talking oem style go with something else. I installed a set a while back and nothing wanted to line up right on the brackets and they won't fit on the oem brackets if you try to change them

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
If your talking oem style go with something else. I installed a set a while back and nothing wanted to line up right on the brackets and they won't fit on the oem brackets if you try to change them

There are some people on here that swapped them over to the OEM brackets. I used the mounts that came with them and had to get a bit creative with them, but as far as light output they were head and shoulders above the stock housings.

Here's mine before I adjusted them. The right housing fit really good.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wound up putting mine in the OEM brackets. I honestly don't remember why I did though :rofl:

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I wound up putting mine in the OEM brackets. I honestly don't remember why I did though :rofl:

I was going to swap brackets with the new headlights I got recently.. wasn't sure if it could be done when I was looking at it so I just threw them in.
Wish I did, aiming these things are a pain in the arse.

Which adjuster on the headlights adjusts what... LOL I was just turnin knobs until they looked decent in the grille.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
I love the way the TYCs look on my truck but.....holy crap it took way too much work to adjust them properly

I mean, yes, they are just about the highest quality option out there for the GMT400, but the adjusters are a joke. I had to completely tear apart the assembly, grind down the adjustment screws and reassemble before I could get even close.