Went 'off-roading' yesterday.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Damn it al.....you are making me want a 2wd 400 again.....side note...install non fog valance...cut holes for 3" square Rigid Duallys or similar LED lights...have fun...lol

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Al, Al, Al. My wife's civic wheels harder...

Lol! One of my friend's girlfriend bought a brand new CVCC back in the day. The night of the day she got it, 3 A.M., he's driving, (Like Mario!) she's shotgun, & 2 of us in the back. Ripping around the walkways of Queen Elizabeth Park, (Fancy place. Gardens, lawns like putting greens, restaurants, a conservatory) doing e-brake slides through the corners, down stairways, etc.
She's hitting boyfriend with her purse, hollering, "Stopitstopitstopit!" The two of us in the back, laughing so hard we could hardly say, "Gogogo!" May of been some alcohol involved, IIRC.

I thought you had installed a tailgate lock in your handle. Upon closer inspection, it's a discoloration. I don't know how you live with it like that. OCD fail!

:)

Haha! That's a chip that just fell off a couple of weeks ago when I closed (slammed) the tailgate. Funny you should mention that 'cause I was just at my painter's shop yesterday, picking up some touch-up paint & getting advice on how to fix that handle up. Getting done today!

very cool man! i had no idea you planned an LS swap! and yes im very much interested in the box, just finding the time to tee it up!

Oh yeah! After all the mods I've done to it, then only to have the 6 to die, it's the logical choice. No way I'm replacing that 6 with another 6! Considered 5.7's, a carb'd 383, even a BBC, but with the tuneability of the LS engines & the cost of that easy H.P., none of the other choices come close.

Damn it al.....you are making me want a 2wd 400 again.....side note...install non fog valance...cut holes for 3" square Rigid Duallys or similar LED lights...have fun...lol

Actually took the fogs off yesterday & installed the factory no-hole valance. It's in a lot better shaped than the one that was on it, but not nice enough to spend any time modding it for the fogs. Fair amount of scuffs & scrapes on the corners & of course, 2 of the mounting holes are broken. So until I get some LED driving lights (Spots, not fogs) & figure out how to mount 'em, I'll run this one then buy a fog light valance for when I get the lights.
I've replaced the lights in these factory ones 3X now. Replacing again would just be a waste of time & $$$.