Well, this is something you don't see every day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I love it! Saved some of those pics to my computer!

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
From some angles it looks awesome; then you get to the straight on side shots and it's just....
You must be registered for see images attach
:rofl:

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
My wife said the same thing. It's one of those, "what the hell do I do with this"?

Wstrnsky

Big Sky Country
Reaction score
Kinda wishing I never saw it in the first place...lol What the heck... I can kinda rationalize the Limo theme in my head but what the heck were they thinking with the front end change. Now a burb stretched and such then maybe I could see it there but not on a 3500 dually.:Wedgie:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Kinda wishing I never saw it in the first place...lol What the heck... I can kinda rationalize the Limo theme in my head but what the heck were they thinking with the front end change. Now a burb stretched and such then maybe I could see it there but not on a 3500 dually.:Wedgie:

I don't think they did a front end change. Looks to me like they started with an Escalade, and basically added the dually bed onto the back and took out the rear wheel wells on the Escalade.

Ugly as anything. Kind of a neat idea, but still ugly.