Well, this is something you don't see every day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
oh no look closely I had to. started life as a gmc burb got a hoe rear side glass and a dually bed. so funny but so much time and labor yikes.

meanness : 9
style: 11
color:14 haha

would I drive it yep
rather than mine. some nights heh.

but all in all I would not pay for it. lol no use for it I don't own a limo company. but wait if I did I could buy that and wright it off. :evillol:
umm gotta go start some paper work later guys:burnout:

Wstrnsky

Big Sky Country
Reaction score
I don't think they did a front end change. Looks to me like they started with an Escalade, and basically added the dually bed onto the back and took out the rear wheel wells on the Escalade.

Ugly as anything. Kind of a neat idea, but still ugly.

I was starting to think the samething. I looked at it again and read down further in the ad and they explained some of what they did, reconstructed the 97 (exactly how I have no idea) and they added the Escalade front clip but thats about all they said. To get a reconstructed title for it I would think they would have to keep the cab and the vin from the 97 I could be wrong.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
well the 'CAB" per say is still there mostly. haha. I didn't think they used that dash in 97 am I wrong I guess? it's pretty cool and alot of work. I love how the back glass still opens. haha the more I look at it the more I want one lol hey josh can you go pick that up for me :hmm: