Well I'm finally doing it..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Yeah, pipes dumped just before rear axle, Im considering cutting off the turn downs, but dont know how much of a difference it will make in sound.

Sounds badass though, not loud enough for me though.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
No video of it posted yet? I'm shocked! Let's hear it.

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, pipes dumped just before rear axle, Im considering cutting off the turn downs, but dont know how much of a difference it will make in sound.

Sounds badass though, not loud enough for me though.

Well, if you decide to cut them off, it will make it louder. To get the best sound, get them cut right at the back of the muffler so it looks like it did before anything was attached to it.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Well, if you decide to cut them off, it will make it louder. To get the best sound, get them cut right at the back of the muffler so it looks like it did before anything was attached to it.

Im going to do a lot of research before I cut them off, because if it drones a lot more in the cab, Ill have to get them welded back on..

How much louder do you think it will make it?

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im going to do a lot of research before I cut them off, because if it drones a lot more in the cab, Ill have to get them welded back on..

How much louder do you think it will make it?

Not really sure how to answer that. It will be louder. Try it and see. If you don't like it, have smaller ones put on. None of it costs much money if any at all.