wanted....interior plastic peices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
I have a 1995 extra cab gmc I am from ma..
needed are all the rear and side plastic including a pillar, door surround, kick panels and around rear window
door panels too, chevy or gmc, but not necessary
must be in excellent shape as far as clips and attaching areas, dirty pcs. ok

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any preferred color I will check tomorrow at the yard in walpole there are a few complete extra cabs on the non public side of the yard that I have access to

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
I have blue but any color will do...going to try doing white interior...need extras...thanks

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I have blue but any color will do...going to try doing white interior...need extras...thanks

Don't do your dash white. You'll regret it.
The reflection of the dash onto the windshield will be so bad, that that reflection will be all you'll see.
Bought an S-15 Jimmy. Had a white dash. On a sunny day, it was so bad that I could hardly see the road. A definite hazard!
After 2 days, I dyed it black, with a low luster clear coat.
I'd suggest a dark colored dash with a matching color for the carpets. Pick the carpet first. It'll be easier to match the dye to the carpet than the other way around. Fewer color choices when it comes to carpet.
Then...Everything else white. Maybe some small pieces in color for detail.
A darker color on the floor when all the rest is white, will make the floor disappear, bringing attention to the details in all that white.
GM used to do this. For instance, in '70's Camaro's. Red car, red dash, red floor. Seats, d/p's, H/L, plastic trim, all white. Seen this done with dark blue, too.
I think that maybe they knew about the white dash thing.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
manual doors....already have a solution for the glare

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just got back from yard if you come there to the pick a part section of the yard he said you can get everything between what they have out there now, you remove it all 100 or less he's a fair guy to deal with.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
where is it...would you be interested in pulling them for me for some $$

Last edited:

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya no problem i'm in and out of there everyday,its located on 1a in walpole the old goldies yard.I'll get everything together over the next week and let ya know when I have everything out,are there any parts to the dash you need?

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
everything you can get, but the dash, trim, vents, glove box top of dash cup holder....thanks ...let me know