want to put a 6.0 in my 93 obsec 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsisk

Reaction score
Guys im trying to find someone to put a 6.0 in my truck,i found a complete running truck with a 6.0,i would like to drop both off to have it done,if you know anyone who could help me out please let me know,also my truck is a 5 speed i would like to keep that.thanks

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
It'll be very pricey but I'm sure you could find a shop to do it. Where are you located?

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah its hard to find a shop labor alone where i live in texas is about 1200 and thats not counting the motor,tranny,mounts,tune and other things like a harness if you want to have your gauges work your going waste alittle more.........i know some guy here that is going to make the harness work for 200 bucks it takes alot too make it happen but its worth it when i start my swap soon and going to try to put pictures of everything to help other people out

jsisk

Reaction score
i will have everything as far as engine and computer plan on buying a whole donor truck

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Still gonna need motor mounts and such fabbed plus the work to mate that motor to that transmission. So where are you located so we can get a general idea of any shops closer to you that may be able to do it.

jsisk

Reaction score
im in wv im willing to drive if it a good shop,price isnt really a problem as long as its realistic wonder if i would be better off gettin a 454 from around my year and puttin that in

97c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im in wv im willing to drive if it a good shop,price isnt really a problem as long as its realistic wonder if i would be better off gettin a 454 from around my year and puttin that in

from what i heard 454 are more difficult then an ls motor

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So what part of Wv. you from i'm from Martinsburg Wv. Glad to see a fellow West Virginiaen