Vortec Lover's '98 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IdreamofYenko

Runnin Lights and Sirens
Reaction score
Hurry up!!! Lol. You're my guinea pig on rear suspension setup. That and body lift removal. Srsly though glad to hear you finally have a timeline

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Hey good to have ya back!

thnx

Hurry up!!! Lol. You're my guinea pig on rear suspension setup. That and body lift removal. Srsly though glad to hear you finally have a timeline

Can't wait myself.... been waiting to start on this long enough. Finally dumped my other job so I actually have time to do stuff now.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Not yet, but me and my dad are going to start working on it on the 29th. His K5 is in the shed getting a new rearend put in. He's going to be getting that done, then I have a break from work on the 29th so we'll start on my truck then. Hopefully we can get her done without too much trouble. About time too.

Oh--- and my sisters are pooling their money to buy a truck as well. GMT400, of course. With dad and big brother's advice, they didn't really have much of a choice... besides, they both love the OBS trucks anyways. Me and my old man both know how to work on them, and have tons of spare parts, so they can't really go wrong.

Glad to see your still around :cheers:

I might be biased but i think it should be a 88-94 :evillol: