Vortec Lover's '98 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

:33:

Amazing man! Might have to make another trip down sometime to check this beast out!!!! Maybe my truck will actually be clean!

Again, looks great man! How's she ride?!

Thanks alot man! She rides just as good if not better than before. Rubs a little on turns, need to do a tiny bit of work on that. Might get cranked a touch tomorrow, maybe that'll clear it better. On tight turns she rubs pretty good

Ill be there! Looks great, maybe we'd bring my truck this time!

Please do and please do

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
:33:

Thanks alot man! She rides just as good if not better than before. Rubs a little on turns, need to do a tiny bit of work on that. Might get cranked a touch tomorrow, maybe that'll clear it better. On tight turns she rubs pretty good

Please do and please do

Yeah, I wasn't 100% sold on the rims right when you talked about getting them, but they fit your truck perfect! The rubbing will happen, but I am sure a little cranking will solve that problem, maybe a slight trim?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Looks great man! And your angles look great. Makes me actually want to lower mine down a little!!!! Can you do me a favor just so I know.... Take a fender measurement from the fender lip to the center of the rim so I can compare to mine!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
holy shat glad to see it done looks awesome man!

It was a community effort. Lot of guys on here helped me out with the parts selection part and assuring me I had da skillz to knock her out :)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Adam

Good Job Charles! :waytogo:

thanks, preciate it

Yeah, I wasn't 100% sold on the rims right when you talked about getting them, but they fit your truck perfect! The rubbing will happen, but I am sure a little cranking will solve that problem, maybe a slight trim?

Rims matched like hand and glove. Looked better than I thought they would- same as the ones Bluex has, just wider and more offset

Looks great man! And your angles look great. Makes me actually want to lower mine down a little!!!! Can you do me a favor just so I know.... Take a fender measurement from the fender lip to the center of the rim so I can compare to mine!

my angles are like almost perfect right now, I'll get you some measurements later after I get alligned/leveled at the shop tomorrow :waytogo:

the 3" blocks and springs turned out perfectly

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad to see its done Charles! The rims fit great with the green and tan two tone! If you didn't get the blue off of the letters on the tires try an SOS/Brillo pad next time you wash it. It'll get those letters nice and white!

My question is.....

What's next?

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Glad to see its done Charles! The rims fit great with the green and tan two tone! If you didn't get the blue off of the letters on the tires try an SOS/Brillo pad next time you wash it. It'll get those letters nice and white!

My question is.....

What's next?

:bawl: can I please no one??? hahahahaha

Next------ new light housings and a BB tuneup. Considering tow mirrors, but not sold on it yet. Probably customize my badging. I really like the close-to-stock look, and don't want to drift too far.

heres a new sig Charles
You must be registered for see images attach

dat was fast! I'll use it! thanks man :D