volant or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inscarguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one with magnaflow exhaust and a v-max spacer and I saw no difference.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
after my L31 oil pump took a **** i went with a GM HT383E......ceramic JBA's, Magnaflow cats, JBA single cat back and a Volant intake. i really have no basis for a comparison, but fu@k does she have torque. this intake seemed the best design to me and hated the K&N that was on the truck. i'll vouch for the quality, i'm not sorry i bought it. i think i chose my pieces wisely for what i wanted.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
X2 I have the volant on my Yukon and like it. Just the way it mounts to the throttle body is kinda chinsey but it works.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
after my L31 oil pump took a **** i went with a GM HT383E......ceramic JBA's, Magnaflow cats, JBA single cat back and a Volant intake. i really have no basis for a comparison, but fu@k does she have torque. this intake seemed the best design to me and hated the K&N that was on the truck. i'll vouch for the quality, i'm not sorry i bought it. i think i chose my pieces wisely for what i wanted.

do you still have the k&n you didnt like?

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
do you still have the k&n you didnt like?

sorry i don't.....gave it to a buddy......i really didn't like it at all. it sucked in hot air from the engine compartment and the clamps always seemed to fall off the elbow. i would stay with the stock setup over what i had.