VIGH_J' Picture Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For those of you that care lol

Picking the dirty up tomorrow from the body shop after a hit and run in a parking lot... while it was in there i had my door handles and tailgate handle color matched. Im debating with myself wether i should take the bumper covers off and have them matched as well... pretty sure i am, but im going to wait for the towz to get in then get them done too. Spent a day in the garage power polishing the rims as they had a few water stains etc... I am so ready for the snow to go!!! I want to put these things on already.... Ill have pics up in a couple days!!

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice! Definately PTM the bumper caps it should look sweet.

I agree this snow needs to leave I wanna take the bike for a rip

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Dirty Just Got Dirtier.... oh no, NBS pics

Leveled and wheels!

You must be registered for see images attach

Work in progress, still need a couple small things...Tows,Tip etc..

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks killer man

amazing what a set of wheels and tires to change the look of a truck, mine just looks so plain right now

cant wait till i get my h2 and some 285 stt on them......

but yes you do need tows and a nice tip on it

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it is amazing what wheels do... all the small things add up too... from clear corners to color matched tail/door handles, debadge and moldings! Attention to detail is key... still have a few more little things i want to get but it was time to get the big purchse item out of the way :)

Thanks boys