VIGH_J' Picture Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Looking better and better all the time! Tows and tips are a must, and maybe a light smoke on the third brake light. Very clean though!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking better and better all the time! Tows and tips are a must, and maybe a light smoke on the third brake light. Very clean though!

Funny you mention the third... finished tinting it today, finaly starting to warm around these parts..

Thanks bud

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks much better its funny how a set a wheels can completely change the look of a truck.

On a side note you work at Finning correct? I have a buddy who was there thurs with his HET class from SAIT. He might be up there for his aprenticeship

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks much better its funny how a set a wheels can completely change the look of a truck.

On a side note you work at Finning correct? I have a buddy who was there thurs with his HET class from SAIT. He might be up there for his aprenticeship

thanks tyler,

Yeah i seen a few groups of people walking around thursday.... with their jaw wide open haha.... Good luck to your buddy, great company to work for!!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Leveled and wheels!

You must be registered for see images attach

Work in progress, still need a couple small things...Tows,Tip etc..
Look's great man!