Very Clean Denali Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Just figured I would post this up for anyone in the Houston area. I looked a set of these seats for 2 years before I found them, and even then they weren't in as good of shape as these.

Was at a junkyard Saturday looking around and came across a GMT400 Denali. These were dirty, but I've brought much worse back from the dead. These things would probably clean up damn near like new, didn't have a tear or a single spot on them that I noticed.
I didn't spend a lot of time looking at them, it was 1,000 degrees and I was swimming in the humidity and mosquitos. lol

I didn't ask a price, but usually this place will sell a set of seats for $150-200. On an older vehicle like this they may be cheaper. They also pull the parts for you.

SAM'S AUTO SALVAGE
8002 FURAY AVE
HOUSTON TEXAS 77016
281-458-8888

You must be registered for see images attach

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I really thought about just buying it, cleaning it up and flipping that interior. lol I don't see those that often, much less in that kind of shape. I may call and see what they will take for those seats & console.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
If it was closer I would have nice leather seats in the crew cab. Too far to drive from Kentucky though. Those are exactly what I have been looking for and don't think I'll find.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id be interested in the console and front door panels. And my dad is in the Tyler area, so he might be able to pick them up for me.....

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Not sure what shipping would be... If I knew there was enough interest I would buy them all, I see them fairly often around here (usually missing the rear cup holder, of course).

Here's how my last one started out and what I ended up with. You can check it out in my build thread
http://www.gmt400.com/threads/my-99-yukon-build-thread.22148/