Vervepipes' crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That I did, I sold it because it was far too small for the family among other reasons. I miss that van though and see it in town all the time.
You must be registered for see images attach

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Cold Lake actually, 3 hours north east from Edmonton, almost on the Sask border. I go to Edmonton for all my needs though because things are more expensive here and there are very few salvage yards.

Nice im about an hour and a half south of you in vermilion, i have some family up in cold lake

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I picked up almost $100 worth of steel (prices sure have gone up from what I remember!). 6 feet of 6" channel, 1/4" thick and 6 feet of 3" channel, 1/4" thick. I'll be making a new back bumper using the 6" channel and 2 6" legnths of the 3" channel. The 6" legnths will slide into, and will be bolted onto the frame rails, and the rest of the 3" channel will be for the tongue of the trailler (the frame rails will be bent in and joined at the channel in the centre). 6" chrome oval LED lights will be bolted to the back of the bumper, and it will be coated in bed liner.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

gooseneck bolted in, made a new back bumper with LED lights and aluminum fenders to keep it all legal on the road.

You can see the parts truck in the background slowly becoming a trailer.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No updates right now. I have a broken rear spring and the rear end needs bearings, which I'm too broke to fix at the moment so it sits idle in the driveway.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't gotten around to repairing the axle or spring yet, but at the pick n pull I spotted a Denali with the grille and headlights gone, so I grabbed the door mouldings and front fender flares. I'll have to modify the flares a tiny bit because they are about 1cm too long and protrude onto the side of the grille, but that should be easy. Also, with the door mouldings I could get away with less than pretty body work on the bottom sill and it would be covered anyways.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are still around, got a couple questions for ya, What did you wind up doing with the W/T grille and the sun roof that you had?