UPGRADES :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Loving the rims on there. Looks good.

And sorry to thread jack, but How hard was the spotlight install on your truck? Do you have a write up on it?

He previously said it was border patrol/military vehicle so id say it was installed when he got it

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
He previously said it was border patrol/military vehicle so id say it was installed when he got it

Well," sort of installed", lol.

When they auctioned it, they pulled the original spotlight off (Unity).

I bought a replacement off ebay, and bolted it in. Putting one on a truck without it, isn't a huge deal, if you do it yourself, but be advised that you are drilling a 1/2" hole through the front of your door, along with 2 screw holes. (Mine was already done, obviously ;) ) The wiring is stupid-simple. One positive (the light grounds to the body).

Last edited:

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
Good question..if im understanding things right there should be a 1/2" hole going through the A pillar and a C shaped notch on the door where it meets the light.

Nope, just through the door, actually. That keeps it from compromising the integrity of the A pillar.

As per wind noise - not as bad as you think. You can hear it, but just barely. I don't notice it, really. If it get's loud, you can always spin the light around to quiet it down, if you're so inclined.