Updating Silverado Badges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyBoat

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just Demoulded my truck and removed Silverado badge from sides. Also removed chrome wheel well trim. Thinking about buying 2014 Silverado nameplates to put on the sides on the doors. Also buying 2014 silverado nameplate for tailgate. Has anyone else ever done this? Should I? (Btw, I have a 97 k-1500, just think a modern spin would look cool if put on the doors where the nameplate is on the new silverados.) opinions? It's also black, so the chrome silverado badge would really stand out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 60

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
don't know what you mean about a name plate but yeah people do what your talking about a lot. You can also run new body style rims and the tailgate spoiler lip some newer trucks have.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
95obs chevy has done them and a guy with a lowered black crew cab has done the 2500 hd badges. Search nnbs badges in the search bar to find his thread.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
I've seen quite a few people do this and I think it looks damn good, and clean. I plan on doing it, too (Suburban).

I say go for it.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it will look good. I still have my moldings but with the new 2500 hd emblems like MScustoms pointed out. Probaly will look better on yours since you debadge everything and will just have the new silverado emblems on. Heres mine
You must be registered for see images attach

ChevyBoat

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it will look good. I still have my moldings but with the new 2500 hd emblems like MScustoms pointed out. Probaly will look better on yours since you debadge everything and will just have the new silverado emblems on. Heres mine

Thanks so much! Did not know if I would be the first one to attempt to pull that off or not! It looks good on your truck. I mean hell for $10 for a set....why not. Roll Tide

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I want to put the new style SIERRA emblems on my truck, so I say go for it! Wish I could find a set of SIERRA for $10, best price I have found was $25 plus shipping

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
I want to put the new style SIERRA emblems on my truck, so I say go for it! Wish I could find a set of SIERRA for $10, best price I have found was $25 plus shipping

Should be able to get them at your stealer for that, I am in Canada, and I was quoted $ 31 each. #15129653

Although, they want $ 47 for the GMC emblem alone... # 22764045

Dirt cheap was the "SLE" emblems, I bought 3 of them, and I recall paying around $9 each or something like that. Don't have the bill handy.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score

I love the badges you put on. Since mine has the f44 rpo code i am going to put 1500 hd on mine with the cavalier bowtie like yours. I am going to 3d print a backing plate so i can remove it if i ever need to replace the molding.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I have had them for a long time and love them!