Unplanned build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tcash313

Reaction score
Hey I have a 1997 k2500 150xxx miles brought her a while back for a dd but between underbody rust and some mechanical issues so I have decided to do a full cab off restore upgrade/update not fully sure what direction to take this build yet

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Tcash313

Reaction score
I like the height so not really going to mess with that. going to end up with a new crate motor and trans(motors good 150xxx miles but going as far into it as i am going why not trans is going)when budget allows other then that no clue what's gonna happen lol going to start hopefully next weekend with tear down and cleaning and painting frame

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I have a 8 lug 2500 also, mine is just a tow/work Truck, all I'm trying to do is make mine reliable again.

It looks like you have a decent start, just clean and freshen what's already there.

I can't see your location on my phone, but I live in Ionia Michigan myself.

Tcash313

Reaction score
I'm in Clinton twp (near detroit). other then rockers and underbody rust yeah she's fairly clean for a Michigan truck lol