Unnamed 2000 GMC Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Just picked this gem up today for $1,100 and a truck toolbox. So far, it has cold a/c and a brand new 4L60E with receipt. Runs pretty good, needs the factory denali wheels purchased and reinstalled. Also has a dent in the drivers side door, but I have a good replacement door!

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm not sure at this point if i'm going to throw a 6" lift on it or lower it.

Thoughts?

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I just noticed in your sig it's only this and the 90? Great buy, I can't say I've seen too many of these in person.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
I just noticed in your sig it's only this and the 90? Great buy, I can't say I've seen too many of these in person.

I recently decided to part out my 97 crew cab and start with something new. I have a few other vehicles, the character limit of the signatures sucks. So I can't list 'em all.

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
You dont need aftermarket keys on these trucks. The stock keys can be cranked to the limits of the control arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
You dont need aftermarket keys on these trucks. The stock keys can be cranked to the limits of the control arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like my bolts not twisted all the way in. I'll order new keys and blocks and call it good.