under hood eye candy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vodka0tter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@low4x4 has one of the sweetest (EDIT - No, that's not right, it's THE sweetest...) GMT400 engine bays I've ever seen. 355 with a Procharger and a functional cowl hood. Last post on page four of this thread.

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/the-engine-****-thread.17490/page-4

brockstar15 posted some pretty nice GMT400 engine bays on the bottom of page 12 of that same thread.

Been thinking on how to make my cowl induction functional... gonna work on a mock up this weekend.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Been doing some customizing, buffing, and also added electric fans.
You must be registered for see images attach

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only thing i have is one them turbo things. Its dirty and all, but its the only thing folks see when they look under the hood if that matters.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@kennythewelder that under the hood bowtie looks awesome
Thanks. It does get attention. I put my truck in a local car show 2 months ago, and everyone wanted to know how I pulled off the bow tie. Once it started getting later and the sun started to set, you could see it was back lighted with LEDs. Its 2 bow ties. A polished aluminum one under a black one. The black one has the LED, on the back. All of this comes on when you open the hood, as does 2 strips of LEDs on the hood, (under side) and 1 strip of LEDs on the fire wall. It lights up the engine bay very well at night.