Uh oh..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
You have a ground to the battery and a ground and ground strap on the back of the head amd ground strap from firewall to frame. Check them all for corrosion just in case. Who knows what problems could occur from a bad or poor ground

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have a ground to the battery and a ground and ground strap on the back of the head amd ground strap from firewall to frame. Check them all for corrosion just in case. Who knows what problems could occur from a bad or poor ground

The two I already mentioned are good, the one from the bat to the intake manifold is good. I will have to check the back of the heads when I get off work.

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just ruining through stuff it only takes a minute or two to look something over and takes the same amount of time to totally miss something simple.

Agreed! thanks for the advice. Ill keep you posted when ican check it

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well there we go. Got it fixed. The plug that was on the front of the intake manifold wasnt plugged in all the way... Looks like I can keep the stainless steel vacuum line though. So one good thing haha