tuning suggestions ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tfr1990

Reaction score
Just would like to see what anyone who has been here would recomend on tuning for a 1990 chevy truck with a 350. I currently have just finished a complete rebuild with .030 flat top forged pistons comp. Cam xfi260 cam with 1.6 rockers and edelbrock mpfi injection system. The truck had this fuel injection on it when I bought it so it had a chip from edelbrock in it. This ihs s roller cam motor with l98 heads. Just would like some suggestions on where to start. I have seen a lot of different ways to tune this but not sure where the best place to start considering I did not start with a stock motor or chip.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Do you want to do it yourself or have someone do it for you?

tfr1990

Reaction score
Never done one before but I am not opposed to it. Might take a little time because of the poor internet connection I have. Just want to do it the best way possible and need a little advice on certain things like what to change and pfi mode. What would you recomend?