Tumblr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I think I went through that 400 tumblr a few months back and my ccsb was in there towards the beginning. Now I am upset my 800 aint in there

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I think I went through that 400 tumblr a few months back and my ccsb was in there towards the beginning. Now I am upset my 800 aint in there

'Cause it's stock, bro. Don't get me wrong, stock, clean NBSs are beautiful, but there's such crazy stuff being done to them by others that the stock ones will usually be overshadowed. My Uncle's (possibly mine after high school) '05 Sierra Z71 is gorgeous, 100% stock, but neither him nor my friends appreciate her (the truck) beauty. White with tan leather int., bedliner, and new paint+bodywork.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
'Cause it's stock, bro. Don't get me wrong, stock, clean NBSs are beautiful, but there's such crazy stuff being done to them by others that the stock ones will usually be overshadowed. My Uncle's (possibly mine after high school) '05 Sierra Z71 is gorgeous, 100% stock, but neither him nor my friends appreciate her (the truck) beauty. White with tan leather int., bedliner, and new paint+bodywork.

My 800's not stock homie :deal:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I post a bunch of clean stock trucks. Post some pictures here that you'd like posted up!

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright I'll play, Heres the most recent pic of mine. Not the cleanest but I like it

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'll get it added. Thanks man!

Anyone else?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What is Tumblr?

It's basically like Twitter but 100x's better. It's a Twitter of pictures. You just follow blogs and get followers and you can post photo's/video's and reblog them from other people.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
It's basically like Twitter but 100x's better. It's a Twitter of pictures. You just follow blogs and get followers and you can post photo's/video's and reblog them from other people.

Ahhh..........ok, thanks.