Trying to find headlightand parking light billet inserts!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike1981

Reaction score
this is what im looking for, and yea I saw that previous thread, but its no longer available

mike1981

Reaction score
that sucks then, but why do they still make it for the chevy trucks? I can find those all day long.....

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
that sucks then, but why do they still make it for the chevy trucks? I can find those all day long.....

Comes down to which one was more popular when they came out with them. Same kinda thing with the GMC Cateye grille...wasnt a big seller...thus...no longer out there.

mike1981

Reaction score
yea I guess that does make sense, thanks for the bad news bro, hahaha

mike1981

Reaction score
if anybody has these and wants to get rid of them ill be glad to pay for them!!!

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Comes down to which one was more popular when they came out with them. Same kinda thing with the GMC Cateye grille...wasnt a big seller...thus...no longer out there.

What it really comes down to is that Trenz was the only company that was making the light covers to match the 30-bar insert. Trenz got bought out by T-Rexx and then they just dropped all the good stuff from their lineup shortly thereafter.

mike1981

Reaction score
that blows, im really wanting those head light and parking light inserts, I guess ill just switch to chevy phantom then